1. Spread the word!Share your enthusiasm for Khan Academy with others. Encourage others to try out Khan Academy either as a learner or a coach. Or if you're passionate about coaching, start coaching a few folks!
Resources that might be helpful include:
- Poster to print and put up
- About page: Overview of what resources are on our site
- Teacher / coach resources: Lots of information about how to use Khan Academy in a class or larger group setting
- Our blog: Keep up with the latest developments at Khan Academy!
2. Shape our online community:We always appreciate folks helping to monitor the community questions posted on our site (e.g. up/down voting comments under any video) and providing answers (and flagging inappropriate comments) where possible.
3. Share Khan Academy globally:You can subtitle in any language of the world. If you are motivated to contribute, CLICK HERE! We also encourage folks to run translate-a-thons to get your community ramped up and involved.
4. Share your story!It's inspiring for us to hear how Khan Academy has touched lives. Check out our stories page to see and hear from others. We especially like videos ;)
5. Offer a service in exchange for a donation to Khan Academy:
Whether your specialty is baking cookies, reviewing resumes, or teaching private volleyball lessons, use your skills to support Khan Academy! It takes 20 seconds to get set up on ProBueno and use your skills for good.
Visit the Khan Academy contribute page for more on volunteer opportunities.